Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hey,

I've been remiss in not writing for a while. All's well. B and I are about to have a baby, which means there've been many distractions and little time to remember things. Due date is this coming tuesday--june 12th. Holy Cwap!

Was just fussing with Google--they have so many strange programs in the works. Like free web page design and hosting that works a lot like Gmail. I pay a bunch o' money per year for my website. Why? I'm a sucker.

The fine folks at McSweeney's are having a rare (for them) poetry event here in NY on monday at Mo' Pitkins: Ashbery, Bearnstein, and Emanuel. 7pm, 34 Ave A between 2nd and 3rd. It's a celebration for their new book, the McSweeney's book of poets picking poets, which is a reprinted edition of the poetry section of the most recent issue of McSweeney's, to which B, among many other fine poets, is a contributor.

No comments: