Sunday, April 29, 2007

My New Toy

i've always wanted a website; I don't know why. It just seems like everyone else has one and I want one too. Or it's like a toy that lives everywhere you go. Or maybe I'll have something to say to everyone in the world and will not want to post it on a blog. Or maybe I jus think websites make a person cool and official, like having business cards. Anyway, with my forthcoming book as an excuse, i've set up a website, www.craigmorganteicher.com, and even relocated this blog there. There's more info on this blog right now than there is here, but I'm working on it. I made the page with iWeb on my mac, which is a pretty amazing program. You can do anything these days without doing anything.

Beyond that, I've been reading Robert Frost. And getting ready for the other very big event coming in B and my life in the next few weeks...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

iweb is cool.

Your link no longer works though. I click on your blog and get to nowhere (not blog, not webpage).

Craig Morgan Teicher said...

iweb is cool.

Which link do you mean? I wonder if my url changed when I switched the blog over to my website...but it seems to be working...