Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm A Modest Blogger

The truth is, I haven't said much about poetry lately. I haven't really been reading that much poetry. Finished reading Harry Potter. A satisfying time-destroyer. And B. brought home a couple of novels from Portland, one by Dorothy Allison, that I think I'm going to move on to. This is a hell of a mundane entry, the kind of thing blog-skeptics make fun of, saying blogs are just people going on about how they chewed gum that day. But it's more than that. I guess I'm writing tonight because I want to feel that I'm keeping up with the kind of community that I've made myself a part of by blogging. I just want to check in, make sure that everyone's alright, and that they all still know I'm out here, living my real life, working hard as ever.

No comments: